Little things to love about Japan:
- Plastic bags for umbrellas and racks outside to lock your dripping umbrella.
- When you sit at a table in a restaurant or café you are greeted with a moist towel (often heated) and a glass of water.
- Convenience stores sell good food and alcohol.
- School girls wearing ——————— socks ————————— from the anime, not the manga ————————— [content removed by Senator Conroy’s internet filter as unfit for Australia]
- It’s all so clean. Even the garbage truck is clean.
- Security guard with a feather-duster, cleaning the bank before it opens.
- There’s a museum for everything.
- Anyone can open a bar. Don’t even need a liquor licence.
- There’s a vending machine everywhere.